Lake Carlos Villas has developed some precautions for the safety of guests and our employees. Disinfectant spray bottles will be placed throughout the Resort for use by adults. After spraying items please allow to air dry or wipe dry before using.
July 1, 2020
- The Office will be open.
- Please enter Office through Laundry Room door and exit through Office door. This will allow for two people to be in line while maintaining social distancing.
- If guests need any assistance while staying at LCV, they may contact the Office at 320-846-1784 during the hours listed.
- The indoor pool building will remain closed until further notice.
- The Library will be open.
- Use is limited to 10 people at a time.
- People are encouraged to wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- Disinfectant spray will be provided in the Library.
- No Wine and Cheese gatherings will be scheduled.
- Outdoor Pool will be open Wednesday, July 1st
- Usage will go by State of MN COVID-19 Guidelines.
- WEATHER PERMITTING Pool Hours will be 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and closed Sunday.
- If a volunteer owner is willing to close the pool Monday through Saturday, pool hours may be extended and/or be open for Sunday. Volunteers should inform office at least the day prior.
- By adhereing to MN State guidelines of 50% occupancy and six feet social distancing there may be a total of 20 people in pool area. X’s will mark the spots for the lounge chairs which will be placed six feet apart.
- There will be a signup sheet listing time slots located outside pool area. Sign up time will start 9:50 a.m. for the following day. Each unit is allotted one time slot per day to allow more owners/guests a chance to use pool and deck area. If there is an empty time slot priority will be given to a unit that was unable to a get time slot for that day.
- An outdoor clock is located on the side of the library to help all monitor the time. After 50 minutes of deck time and/or swimming individuals should allow others to take their places.
- At the end of time slot please allow others to enter on time remembering the Golden Rule of treating others as the way you would like to be treated.
- A disinfectant spray bottle will be In the pool area. Each adult person will be encouraged to spray his/her area and areas used by their child(ren) 10 minutes before use. Wearing masks while in the deck area will be encouraged as stated in the state guidelines.
- We are hoping to keep the pool area open for all guests to have the opportunity to use. This procedure may need modification.
- These guidelines are considered as a part of Lake Carlos Villas Rules and Regulations. Any violations may result in suspension of rights and privileges or the closure of the pool.
- LCV boats/motors, life jackets, kayaks, paddleboards, and canoe will be available for usage.
- Please reserve through office
- Disinfectant Spray bottles will be placed throughout the property, for your use.
- After use, PLEASE leave Disinfectant Spray Bottles in their designated location.
- Guests may bring their own boats and should bring their own life jackets.
- Ping Pong Table
- Ping pong paddles and balls will be located in a bucket under the ping pong table.
- Disinfectant spray will be located on wall by the table.
- Lawn games
- Are available by check out in the office.
- You are encouraged to disinfect before using.
- If inclement weather please keep games in dry area.
- Extra cleaning precautions have been implemented.
- Units will be cleaned with disinfectant (hospital grade that will kill particles of COVID-19 within 5 minutes).
- Disinfectant will be sprayed on comforters, blankets, shower curtains, drapes, remotes, handles, door knobs, etc. (Particles of COVID-19 on softer surfaces like comforters, blankets, towels, etc. only last about three hours.)
- Sofa throws and pillow shams have been removed from units.
- All linoleum floors will be mopped with steam mops.
- The procedure for towel exchange will be as follows:
- Form for towel exchange will be handed out during check ins.
- Pen to fill out form can be found on wooden tray on table. Please leave pen on wooden tray for the following guest.
- Fill out towel exchange form.
- Place towels for towel exchange in yellow bag provided and place brown, blue, and pool towels in plastic bag provided.
- Place yellow and plastic laundry bag and form in laundry basket and bring to Housekeeping.
- We will exchange towels and place laundry baskets on decks.
- Check out time is 10:00 a.m. on scheduled check out date.
- Put all used towels and bed linen in yellow laundry bag provided (please keep blue, and brown towels separate).
- Please do not remove the blankets, comforters, mattress pads, or mattress protectors.
- Carry out all garbage and recyclable material to proper areas (located by indoor pool building).
- Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turn on to wash.
- Take unit keys and any tip envelope to the office and leave them in the key box by the office door.
- Only one person (or two from same unit) may use the laundry room or fish cleaning area at the same time.