Lake Carlos Villas has developed some precautions for the safety of guests and our employees.
- The Office will be closed; however, staff will be on-site during the hours listed at the Office door. If guests need any assistance while staying at LCV, they may contact the Office at 320-846-1784 during the hours listed.
- Guests will pick up keys in the key box located to the left of the Office door.
- The indoor pool building and library will remain closed until further notice.
- No Wine and Cheese gatherings will be scheduled.
- Extra cleaning precautions have been implemented.
- Units will be cleaned with disinfectant (hospital grade that will kill particles of COVID-19 within 5 minutes).
- Disinfectant will be sprayed on comforters, blankets, shower curtains, drapes, remotes, handles, door knobs, etc. (Particles of COVID-19 on softer surfaces like comforters, blankets, towels, etc. only last about three hours.)
- Sofa throws and pillow shams have been removed from units.
- All linoleum floors will be mopped with steam mops.
- The procedure for towel exchange will be as follows:
- Form for towel exchange will be placed in envelope with parking passes and keys.
- Pen to fill out form can be found on wooden tray on table.
- Fill out towel exchange form.
- Place towels for towel exchange in plastic bag provided (please keep blue, brown, and pool towels separate).
- Place plastic laundry bag and form in laundry basket and bring to Housekeeping.
- We will exchange towels and place laundry baskets on decks.
- Guests will be contacted prior to check-in.
- Credit card information will be taken for payment of Extra Usage fees, Trial Membership fees, Dock space/Lifts, and damage deposits from non-owners.
- Guests will be informed as to where to find their unit keys.
- Guests may bring their own boats and must bring their own life jackets.
- LCV boats/motors, life jackets, kayaks, paddleboards, and canoe will not be available for usage during this time.
- Check out time is 10:00 a.m. on scheduled check out date.
- Put all used towels and bed linen in yellow laundry bag provided (please keep blue, brown, and pool towels separate).
- Please do not remove the blankets, comforters, mattress pads, or mattress protectors.
- Carry out all garbage and recyclable material to proper areas (located by Pool Building).
- Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turn on to wash.
- Take unit keys and any tip envelope to the office and leave them in the key box by the office door.