USE OF UNIT 20 (formerly apartment)
Fixed/Floating Weeks through Week 52, 2020
- The Board has approved the owners use of the Apartment that includes:
- Reservations for a full week may be made up to 1 year in advance. Reservations for full weeks would be from Friday-Friday. Call LCV Office (320-846-1784) to make reservations.
- Reservations for Partial weeks (3-day minimum) may be made up to 6 months in advance.
- Reservations for Bonus Time may be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Fees are as follows for weeks 45-52 of 2019 and all of 2020:
Floating weeks (4-15, 18-19, 45-50): $448/week
- Weekly fees:
Fixed weeks (24-35): $783/week
Floating weeks (20-23, 36-43): $623/week
Weeks 51-52: $558/week
$35 a night plus $50 cleaning fee
- Partial weeks:
6 months in advance (3-night minimum)
$25 a night plus $50 cleaning fee
- Bonus Time:
14 days in advance
- Only LCV owners may make a reservation; only LCV owners may check-in; and the LCV owner must be on-site.
- Only one full or partial week per owner may be reserved each year. Additional full or partial weeks may also be reserved within 7 days of the check-in date.
- Maximum occupancy is 8; however, it is not recommended for 8 adults.
- All maintenance fees on weeks owned must be current before an owner makes a reservation.
- The same Rules and Regulations would apply to unit 20 as for the 18 timeshare units, except for the section on cancellation of floating week reservations.
- Payment for unit 20 must be made within 3 weeks of making the reservation or prior to check-in, whichever is earlier. There will be no refunds made by Lake Carlos Villas. However, an owner may transfer the reservation to another owner, and may subsequently reserve another week/partial week.